I can't believe how fast this summer has gone by! I've thoroughly enjoyed all of my days playing with Willow! She's at such a fun age right now - I can't get enough of her smiles, giggles, and spontaneous hugs (and now kisses, too!)! It's been so much fun to see her personality continue to develop, to watch how she responds to different situations, and see the smiles she can bring to others' faces. We are so grateful that God has entrusted us with raising Willow Libby!
To enjoy our last weekend of the summer, we took a family trip to a "beach" about an hour away. It's called a beach, but it's actually just a sandy area off of a river. The only "waves" were when a boat or jet ski went by. We were wary of getting into the water since there were little jellyfish everywhere and an occasional full-sized jellyfish. Willow really enjoyed playing in the sand, though. It was a fun, relaxing time!
We met Auntie Kim at the fountain area at the outdoor mall near her house. While Willow does enjoy the water, she seems to find more fascination in watching the other kids. She was knocked over by an energetic puppy about 3 months ago and has been pretty fearful of dogs since then, but she actually was very excited to see (and PET!) two friendly dogs who were near the fountains. She also became instant buddies with a little girl named Coco.




I'm going to miss you terribly this year, Willow! I foresee myself watching videos on the blog during my lunchtime! 43 weeks until summer!
Apparently the water in her sippy cup didn't quite compare to trying to drink the fountain water.


No comments:
Post a Comment