Friday, April 8, 2011

Dr. Willow

Willow was a champ at her follow-up appointment for her pneumonia. Our doctor had two students with her and Willow let all three of them listen to her lungs and look in her ears without squirming or complaining! The hospital had a stethoscope in each room so when we left, the nurse mentioned that we could take it with us for her to play with, which was a great idea! Willow picked up her clipboard this afternoon and I asked if she was going to work. She smiled and I asked if she was a teacher. She hesitated (smart girl!) then I asked if she was a doctor, to which she smiled and said, "yah." Soon after we had to get her stethoscope and check up on her babies!



"This may be better if you lay down..."

Checking out daddy

Checking out Willow!


No comments: