We had a great time at the botanical gardens with Morgan and Cadence today! They're going to be such great friends! Couldn't help but capture this sweet moment while in the strollers:
Our sweet girls in their matching hats after eating a picnic lunch under a tree. Have I mentioned that I can't wait for this summer?
The gardens have a fun little water area for kids to play in. Willow's face lit up when she saw kids running around in the water. I set her down and she went immediately to the water, but once she got wet she came rushing back to me. She watched the kids from the safety of her mama's arms for a while longer, then we went to an area that had water coming straight up, so she could stick her hand in and not get her face wet. She enjoyed getting wet, so I tried setting her down a few more times, but she just wanted to be held. After about 15 minutes of taking everything in, she decided to take the plunge and she had a BLAST! I don't think she stopped smiling until I dried her off and put her back in the stroller! She LOVED it! I can't wait to take her back again!


No comments:
Post a Comment