Saturday, August 29, 2009
Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'
Willow has made huge strides in "tummy time" lately, so last Monday I decided to let her try out her new carpet on her tummy without being propped up on a Boppy. I wanted photo evidence of her holding her head up so high so I was focused on my camera when all of the sudden Willow gave a big push and rolled over onto her back! I called Chris at work right away, then tried to get a video of her rolling over again with no luck. We tried on Tuesday when Chris was working from home and have TONS of video of her NOT rolling over. She's been suffering from her first cold this week so we haven't forced too much tummy time since then, but I just had her on her tummy now and she rolled over 3 separate times! We DO have video evidence of the 2nd time rolling over today but are still figuring out how to get video from the camera to the computer. SO, hopefully we'll have video evidence posted soon!! YEAH WILLOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment