Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Willow: Quotable Quotes

(At Sam's club) "I'm keeping my eyes open for samples."


In the car:
Willow: I'm "suvering."
Daddy: You're what?
Willow: I'm SUVERING.
Daddy: You're suffering?
Willow: I'M SUVERING!
Daddy: I'm not sure what you're saying, honey. Can you tell me in a different way?
Willow: I'M COLD!
Daddy: Ohhhh, you're shivering.


Owen, do you want to play "Grab Your Toys?"


Random statements by Willow:
- (in the car) I like when you turn.
- Fancy Nancy doesn't have a mustache or a beard.
- Let's talk about school.
- The cherries aren't coming out of my ears yet. (She'd swallowed a cherry pit a few weeks earlier.)



Mommy: What do you think we should get at the grocery store for dinners this week?
Willow: Marshmallows


(Upon seeing a church bulletin) "Look, it's a church menu."


Willow still omits the s or her beginning s-blend words. I spoke to the speech teacher at school who said it's not a concern until she's 7, so I guess I'll just enjoy it and leave her alone about it. Here are my favorites:
'poon
'chool
'pider
'ticker

1 comment:

Kim Caldwell said...

I love Willow's quotable quotes!!