Tuesday, February 21, 2012

8 months and Preparations


I've been blessed with two enjoyable pregnancies and am trying to soak up the last 5 or so weeks of this pregnancy (since we don't plan on growing beyond a family of four). There are many things I find fascinating about being pregnant (That your skin can stretch that far! The amazing feeling of a baby kicking inside of you!) and I'm trying to capture more of it since I won't experience it again. Cocalynn is following in his/her sister's footsteps in being camera-shy. We have numerous videos of my tummy NOT moving. Here's our best video of  the strong kicks I'm experiencing these days (watch the area near my right calf):





We had a major workday in Willow's room this weekend in preparation for our new arrival. The most drastic change for Willow is that we moved her from the bottom to the top bunk bed. She's SUPER excited and giggles every time she climbs up and down the ladder. Here's her first journey up:



She especially loves her new reading area under her bed! (pic coming soon)



No comments: