- Willow's personality continues to come through in many ways. Here's evidence of her Type A personality:
- She continues to impress us with all that she's absorbing and processing. She often echos most phrases that we say, but I often find myself shocked by things I wouldn't have expected a 2 1/2 year old to say (plenty, most of it, title page [learned at school - thanks Ms. Jean!]). She makes me smile when I hear her say words slightly different than how they're supposed to be pronounced: "hamgaber" (hamburger), "amimals" (animals), "ban-dain" (bandaid), or "joob job" (good job).
Here's Willow putting together her ABC puzzle:
and writing "Ms":
- We have no doubts that Willow is going to be a great big sis. We recently visited Willow's friend Mckenzie who is a new big sis to Holly. Jeanne even let Willow try out holding Holly and she did a great job!
- Willow is still independent and is happy to announce when she does something all by herself. Here are here hair clips put in all by herself (can you spy 2 clips?):


No comments:
Post a Comment