Willow's done a great job adjusting to "school." She looked particularly grown to me on Thursday morning as we all grabbed our bags to leave.
- So talkative today. She would carry on a conversation with Nico. They would laugh at what each other was saying, but I couldn't understand a word.
- She had fun on the playground. She was sitting in the car and a little girl started to push her around the bike trail and they were both laughing and talking to each other in their own little language.
- She has been waving at everyone and giving them hugs.
This is an email I got from Chris this week while he was working from home:
"She's been quiet for a few minutes so I just went to find her, and she was in her room, sitting in the chair, reading her Bible. She just looked up at me, smiled, and went back to her reading..."


No comments:
Post a Comment