Nana and Grandpa found this "Infinite Bubbles" machine, that obviously blows out an infinite number of bubbles. It's bubble heaven!!


Alli will be replaced for the week with Charlie. Thankfully he's also patient with Willow.

Helping Grandpa make pancakes for breakfast (at 4:30am MST...you know, when you're up you're up!)

"Please stop raining so I can go check out that super cool whale pool!"

Since it's been raining all day, we've been entertaining ourselves indoors. Willow enjoyed pushing this cart around the house but had difficulty steering so Nana helped out. Nana's going to sleep well this week!
Trying out the piano that I grew up playing on!

One of Willow's new toys is a basketball hoop that she thought was the greatest thing ever. Her celebration dance was pretty cute!



Gotta go shirtless for the juicy watermelon (take note of the juice to her waistline)

Um...I think Willow went this way...


The perfect Willow-size chair!




One of Willow's favorite activities has been to have Nana, Grandpa or me push her around the living room in this laundry basket. She doesn't seem to quite understand when we're winded after one lap around the living room.Mama got to sneak away with a friend from high school for a while. Angie and I played golf together in high school so we decided going to the driving range was safer than playing a round since neither of us had played for 8+ years! After a pretty comical time at the range, we decided that putt-putt might be more appropriate for us!

We drove across the beautiful Colorado National Monument then cooled off with some Coldstone icecream. Good times.


Willow loving on her Nana:
While Willow and I were in Colorado, dada worked on this mess:
using this monster lift:
What a beautiful Colorado sunset!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment